Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fancy Feast aint' got nothin' on this!

I don't know what to say other than WOW.  I am one smitten kitten!  The Coach has me mesmerized.  I was so afraid to even go down that path with him, but I am sooooo glad that I did.  He is the sweetest, most romantic, caring, compassionate person that I have ever met.  And yet he is manly and a typical stupid guy at the same time. I found my big foot....lol.  What I thought didn't exist is all of a sudden staring me in the face.  Fitness Guy, Runner Guy and CFJ all seemed to be dissipating just as things with The Coach were getting more involved.  I guess I could have done something to keep that from happening, but I didn't want to.  I was "talking" to all four, but The Coach is the one that I really wanted something with.  I can just be myself with him.  I don't worry about saying or doing the wrong thing, because he is so laid back.  He just wants to spend time with me.  He doesn't care where we go or what we do, as long as I am happy and as long as he gets to be part of it.  What the hell?  I knew guys like that existed, but I NEVER thought I would be lucky enough to find one.  Or maybe a part of me thought I didn't deserve a guy like that.  I hate to think that losing weight was the key.  But it was, at least in the sense that it changed my attitude.  It has allowed me to be comfortable in my own skin and really let the best parts of Robin shine though.  I know I deserve to be treated well.  I know that I deserve to get as much as I give in a relationship.  I now know and believe that I deserve to be happy. 
I'm not stupid, I know it's only been a couple weeks.  We could spend more time together and he could very well turn out to be an ass.  It wouldn't be unheard of.  And if that happens, then so be it.  It won't be the end of the world.  But with all the effort he is putting forth now, even if he went down to half-speed, he would still be pretty amazing.  So for now, I am going to enjoy being treated like a princess, enjoy being given the utmost respect and most of all enjoy being romanced.  Meow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment