Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A runner, a captain and a football player walk into a bar........

Wow....how things can change in a day.  Lol.  I've always said that when it comes to men in my life, it is usually feast or famine.  There is either absolutely no one around, or I have so many that I can't keep track of them all.  And right now I am definitely overflowing with a bountiful harvest.  :-)
RunnerGuy is keeping in touch with daily calls/texts.  He is so sweet, so thoughtful.  His one strike, he definitely does not want to have any more kids.  I'm not sure if that's something I want to do, but I can't honestly say that I'm sure I don't.  Hmmmm.....well, no reason to think about that now.  I will cross that bridge when I come to it.
Guess who came back.....yes, that's right kids.....the guy I was really into that reminded me of my first love.  I get an email last night apologizing for his disappearing act asking for me to call him so he can explain.  If I've said it once, I've said it a million times.  THEY ALWAYS WANT TO COME BACK.  Lol.  I didn't email him back yesterday.  I did send him a text today and told him that I would think about it.  I can't let him back in my good graces that easily.  He needs to stew for a while.  I'll call  him next week when I get back from my trip.  Oh yeh, he needs a nickname.  I guess he could be Capt. Fat Jr.  But it doesn't quite roll off the tongue.  Hmmmmm.....maybe CFJ?  Yep, that's what it will be for now. 
Now for the big one.  The one I know I should run away from...and yet I can't!  I met this guy on POF and I swear he is my absolute perfect dream guy.  Huge, big, dramatic fireworks from just one phone conversation.  He has been texting me today and I haven't been able to concentrate on anything else.  He is tall 6'2", has a professional job and is also a high school football coach.  He himself also played football and has that typical football body and demeanor that I love.  Baby face, boyish charm and a frat boy attitude.  I am in heaven!  This boy will get me into trouble, and I know it.  But I am hooked.  I must know more.  This is it.  This is the feeling that I long for.  But every time I have had this feeling in the past, I get clobbered.  What's a girl to do?  Well, for now, this girl is going to see the Coach.  I'm not going to forget about RunnerGuy or CFJ, especially RunnerGuy.  But the Coach has def peaked my interest (as well as some other things....lol) and I've got to at least see how it plays out.  Stay tuned kiddos!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment