Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

Robin + the Universe = BFF!

This blog is supposed to chronicle my dating life and I haven't actually posted anything regarding that aspect in a while, so here's an update.  ---------------------------------------------------

That's right, absolutely, positively nothing.  Lol.  The one guy that I was excited about, the one that reminded me of my first love, well he disappeared.  We talked for hours, he asked me out, called me again, texted once and then zilch.  He pulled a Houdini on me.  I can't say that I'm surprised, this shit happens all the time.  But I have to admit that I really wanted to get to know this guy.  It takes a lot to peak my interest and somehow he did.  Oh well, at least he had the decency to disappear before we got involved.  Hahahahaha.
There is another guy that I've been talking to.  He's a tad younger, into fitness, a smartass (which I love) and seems to have his shit together.  We have a good vibe, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.  I thought I had found a good one last night as I was perusing one of the dating sites.  On this particular site you get a small pic and a short preview of their profile in the search results.  I thought I had actually stumbled upon a catch of epic proportions and was pretty excited as I clicked to view the entire profile.  And much to my surprise, as several full size pics came up, it turned out to be my most recent ex-boyfriend.  No shit!  Seriously, I think I am the butt of some big cosmic joke sometimes.  Then I started thinking, maybe it's not a joke, maybe the universe is trying to tell me something.   It's been a long time and maybe we've both changed enough that it could be better, different, something awesome.  But as soon as that thought came into my head I must have had brain overload because I literally felt like I had short-circuited.  Lol.  I got a raging headache and went to bed.  Maybe for once in my life I won't think about, won't try to analyze it.  I'll just let the universe do it's thing and know that whatever is meant to be will happen in the right time.  Because if I have learned anything over the past few years, it's that you cannot rush things, especially when it comes to matters of the heart.  It will all play out the way it should.  And if you are really honest with yourself and have an open heart & mind, your path will open up in front of you.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment