Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

I want to be my own girl....but your girl too!

So the guy I've been vibing with, the younger fitness guy....I guess he needs a nickname.  We'll call him Mr. Fitness.  At least for now.  We are still plugging along, having great conversations, texting daily.  So now it's time to meet and have an actual date.  And honestly, as much as we are clicking in cyberland, what if it fizzles when we meet?  That happens....all to often.  I mean, I know he's cute, I've seen pictures.  But there is something even more involved in a physical attraction.  I think there is something to be said for body chemistry.  I have totally hit off with someone on the phone, really liked their personality, thought they were hot.....but you get face to face with them and something fails.  It has to be physiological.  So, in my head, I'm thinking that's going to happen with Mr. Fitness.  I don't know, maybe I am setting myself up for the worst case scenario just in case it does flop.  There is a part of me that just wants to keep things where they are.....lol.  I know that's silly.  But where we are now is fun and light and good.  But I guess you have to leave that world in order to see if things can be even more fun on the next level.  Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!  Again, I just want to blink my eyes and have "my guy" standing in front of me.  I dreamt last night that I told my ex that I missed being "his girl."  Totally random especially since I don't remember anything else about the dream.....lol.  When I woke up my first thought was that memory........of being in his apartment after we had been dating for a few weeks and he asked me if I wanted to be "his girl."  I thought it was a little cheesy at the time, but thinking back on it now, it was really sweet and genuine.  Anyway, I guess there is a part of me that misses that.  Being someones girl.  It sounds so hokey, but I really do miss it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment