Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's raining men!!!! Hallelujah! It's raining men!

I got asked out by 3 different men for tonight.  No shit!  Lol.  It started yesterday evening and the invites just kept coming.  I usually just chill on Friday nights and do my own thing, but I just really felt like being social tonight.  So I met up with this guy I met on POF.  We have been texting, chatting for a week and his pics looked good and he was the first to ask....so I said what the hell!  OMG, I wish I would have stayed home and given my dog a bath.....hahahahahaha.  He showed up at my place and we were supposed to go get a drink.  He had beer with him and asked if I just wanted to hang out and watch a movie instead.  (Mental note......NEVER meat someone for the first time in a non-public place.  Because if he is nothing like his profile/pics you have no way out.)  I said okay, even though my head was screaming hell to the mother fucking NO!  But considering the way he was dressed, I figured it was the lesser of 2 evils.  He had on acid washed jean shorts, a much too big "polo" shirt and white socks with black tennis shoes.  Oh yeh, he also had a gold pinky ring and a huge gold chain and cross.  By the way......he is white.....in case you had any doubt.  One more nugget of info, his Kentucky accent was so thick that I could barely understand him.  We took my dog for a walk and then proceeded to my humble abode for said hanging out and movie watching.  I cracked open a bottle of wine, hoping it would help relax me a bit and hopefully help me be a little more open minded.  I really am trying to give every type of guy a chance.  He started out sitting in a chair, but somehow made his way to the couch (where I was) at some point during the movie.  I kept moving toward the end of the couch until I could go no further.  I wanted to be polite, but didn't want to give this guy any indication that I was interested in him romantically.  He obviously didn't get the message I was sending......lol.  I mistakenly put my arm on the back of the couch at some point and he immediately put his on top of it.  I endured 15 minutes of him caressing my arm, I was literally screaming in silence to "get the fuck off of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I ushered him out the door as soon as the movie was over.  Ugh.....that was a shitty date. 
The other 2 guys that asked me out are much more my type and we have been corresponding for much longer than this turd.  Hahahahaha.  One of them is Mr. Fitness and the other is Runner Guy (he runs and therefore that's the nickname I gave him - duh).  I'm going to finish this bottle of wine and go to bed and hopefully forget this evening ever happened.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment